Cash flow, $105 million in the second quarter, but year-to-date $159 million. And we did last quarter spend $75 million to repurchase 1.1 million shares.
Questions of the day. I guess you guys get the point. It’s margin, margin, margin since the conference call – the questions that Spencer and I have gotten. So I just wanted to take a few of these and address them this morning.
Where are they headed? The Oncology margins, I believe, for this year are going to be down by about one point year-over-year. And, again, that’s given this tremendous shift to international and emerging markets. I think going forward we are going to be able to maintain that oncology margin at that level, despite the fact that we are going to continue to see strong growth coming from these emerging markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV