Ultimate Software Group (ULTI) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Ultimate Software Group rose 94 cents (1.3%) to $75.51 on light volume. Throughout the day, 78,370 shares of Ultimate Software Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 157,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $73.76-$75.93 after having opened the day at $73.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.57. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Geeknet (GKNT), up 14.2%, ExactTarget (ET), up 5.2%, Vipshop Holdings Ltd ADR (VIPS), up 4.5%, and Market Leader (LEDR), up 3.3%. The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, and markets unified human capital management software-as-a-service solutions to businesses in the United States and Canada. Ultimate Software Group has a market cap of $2.02 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 420.4, equal to the average internet industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 14.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are four analysts that rate Ultimate Software Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ultimate Software Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.
- You can view the full Ultimate Software Group Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ULTI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV