UDR, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: UDR), a leading multifamily real estate investment trust, today announced that David L. Messenger has resigned his position as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, effective May 31, 2012.
“After ten years with UDR, David has decided to pursue a unique opportunity outside of the Company,” said Tom Toomey, President and CEO of UDR. Mr. Toomey continued, “We thank him for his many contributions and wish him well in his future endeavors.”
“After 10 years with UDR, four of those serving as CFO, I have decided to pursue another opportunity in the real estate space,” remarked Mr. Messenger. “I have enjoyed my time with the Company and would like to thank UDR for the many opportunities it has provided me as well as my colleagues for their support and hard work over the years.”
The Company will commence a search process for a new CFO.About UDR, Inc. UDR, Inc. (NYSE: UDR), an S&P 400 company, is a leading multifamily real estate investment trust with a demonstrated performance history of delivering superior and dependable returns by successfully managing, buying, selling, developing and redeveloping attractive real estate properties in targeted U.S. markets. As of March 31, 2012, UDR owned or had an ownership position in 60,211 apartment homes including 2,972 homes under development. For over 39 years, UDR has delivered long-term value to shareholders, the best standard of service to residents, and the highest quality experience for associates. Additional information can be found on the Company's website at www.udr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV