ECOtality, Inc. (NASDAQ:ECTY), a leader in clean electric transportation and storage technologies, has been invited to present at the Deutsche Bank 2012 Clean Tech, Utilities and Power Conference. The conference will be held at The Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City on May 14-15, 2012.
ECOtality CFO Ravi Brar and Vice President Colin Read are scheduled to present on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 11:20 a.m. Eastern time. Management will discuss the company’s business plan and objectives for 2012.
The presentation will be webcast live and available for replay via the Investors section of ECOtality’s website at www.ecotality.com.
For more information about the conference or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with ECOtality management, contact your Deutsche Bank representative at (212) 250-2924 or email@example.com.About Deutsche Bank Deutsche Bank is a leading global investment bank with a strong private clients franchise. A leader in Germany and Europe, the bank is continuously growing in North America, Asia and key emerging markets. With more than 100,000 employees in 72 countries, Deutsche Bank offers unparalleled financial services throughout the world. The bank competes to be the leading global provider of financial solutions for demanding clients creating exceptional value for its shareholders and people. For more information about Deutsche Bank, please visit www.db.com. About ECOtality, Inc. ECOtality, Inc. (NASDAQ:ECTY), headquartered in San Francisco, California, is a leader in clean electric transportation and storage technologies. Through innovation, acquisitions, and strategic partnerships, ECOtality accelerates the market applicability of advanced electric technologies to replace carbon-based fuels. For more information about ECOtality, Inc., please visit www.ecotality.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV