Liberty Global, Inc. (LBTYA)
Q1 2012 Earnings Call
May 11, 2012 9:00 am ET
ExecutivesMichael T. Fries – President and Chief Executive Officer Charles H.R. Bracken – Senior Vice President, Co-Chief Financial Officer Diederik Karsten – Managing Director, European Broadband Operations Balan Nair – Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer Frederick G. Westerman III – Senior Vice President-Investor Relations and Corporate Communications Mauricio Ramos – President and Chief Executive Officer, VTR GlobalCom S.A. Analysts Jeff Wlodarczak – Pivotal Research Group LLC Hugh I. McCaffrey – Goldman Sachs International Ltd. James Maxwell Ratcliffe – Barclays Capital, Inc. Ryan Fiftal – Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC Matthew J. Harrigan – Wunderlich Securities, Inc. David C. Joyce – Miller Tabak + Co., LLC Vivek Khanna – Deutsche Bank Will N. Milner – Arete Research Services LLP Vikash Harlalka – ISI Group, Inc. Presentation
Previous Statements by LBTYA
» Liberty Global's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Liberty Global's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Liberty Global CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Liberty Global, Inc. Q4 2008 Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV