ATLANTA, May 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (NYSE: IVR) is scheduled to participate at the Wells Fargo Specialty Finance Symposium to be held in New York City on May 23, 2012. Richard King, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate on a panel scheduled to begin at 2:00pm ET. Mr. King will also make a presentation at 3:30pm ET.
The panel discussion and the presentation will be transmitted via a live audio Web cast on the internet at the following addresses below:
Panel Discussion: http://cc.talkpoint.com/well001/052312a_hr/?entity=9_5FP2QSGPresentation: http://cc.talkpoint.com/well001/052312a_hr/?entity=2_X6IH4VL
A recorded replay of the presentation will also be available on the Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Web site at www.invescomortgagecapital.com. About Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. is a real estate investment trust that focuses on financing and managing residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans. Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. is externally managed and advised by Invesco Advisers, Inc., a subsidiary of Invesco Ltd. (NYSE: IVZ), a leading independent global investment management company. Additional information is available at www.invescomortgagecapital.com. SOURCE Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV