- BMDD138 encountered intercepts of 6.0 metres grading 3.53g/t gold from 133 metres which included 2.0 metres grading 6.89g/t gold; 3 metres grading 4.65g/t Au from 144 metres, 2.25 metres grading 2.84g/t Au from 150.2 metres and 1.4 metres grading 4.56g/t Au from 162.8 metres.
- BMDD139 encountered intercepts of 6.65 metres grading 1.80g/t gold from 125.35 metres which included 1.0 metres averaging 9.99g/t gold, 37 metres grading 2.5g/t gold from 148 metres which include 6 metres averaging 4.39g/t gold from 163 metres and 2 metres grading 4.89g/t Au from 174 metres.
- BMDD140 encountered an intercept of 5.0 metres grading 1.18g/t gold from 134 metres.
- BMDD141 intersected 21 metres grading 1.63g/t gold from 193 metres which includes 2 metres averaging 3.32g/t golf from 200 metres.
- BMDD143 intersected 4 metres grading 2.27g/t gold from 198 metres which includes 1.4 metres averaging 4.14g/t golf from 188.1 metres, 19 metres grading 1.58g/t Au from 230 metres which include 4 metres at 2.59g/t Au from 231 metres.
- BMDD145 intersected 5 metres grading 3.59g/t gold from 156 metres and a wide zone of 34 metres grading 2.44g/t Au from 178 metres which include 3 metres at 7.1g/t Au from 187 metres and 2 metres at 8.06g/t Au from 192 metres.
Tanzanian Royalty Reports New Drill Results From The Buckreef Project Confirm Wider Mineralization At Depth With 34 Metres @ 2.44g/t Au Including 3 Metres @ 7.1 G/t Au
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.