Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation is pleased to report that new assay results from its 2012 ongoing diamond drilling program at the Buckreef Gold Project in Tanzania, have been received and confirming continuity of the wide, higher-grade gold mineralized zones at depth.
Drilling highlight includes:
- BMDD138 encountered intercepts of 6.0 metres grading 3.53g/t gold from 133 metres which included 2.0 metres grading 6.89g/t gold; 3 metres grading 4.65g/t Au from 144 metres, 2.25 metres grading 2.84g/t Au from 150.2 metres and 1.4 metres grading 4.56g/t Au from 162.8 metres.
- BMDD139 encountered intercepts of 6.65 metres grading 1.80g/t gold from 125.35 metres which included 1.0 metres averaging 9.99g/t gold, 37 metres grading 2.5g/t gold from 148 metres which include 6 metres averaging 4.39g/t gold from 163 metres and 2 metres grading 4.89g/t Au from 174 metres.
- BMDD140 encountered an intercept of 5.0 metres grading 1.18g/t gold from 134 metres.
- BMDD141 intersected 21 metres grading 1.63g/t gold from 193 metres which includes 2 metres averaging 3.32g/t golf from 200 metres.
- BMDD143 intersected 4 metres grading 2.27g/t gold from 198 metres which includes 1.4 metres averaging 4.14g/t golf from 188.1 metres, 19 metres grading 1.58g/t Au from 230 metres which include 4 metres at 2.59g/t Au from 231 metres.
- BMDD145 intersected 5 metres grading 3.59g/t gold from 156 metres and a wide zone of 34 metres grading 2.44g/t Au from 178 metres which include 3 metres at 7.1g/t Au from 187 metres and 2 metres at 8.06g/t Au from 192 metres.
All intersections reported here are core lengths and may not represent true width but the true width is estimated to be 50 – 60%
The host rocks to the gold mineralization are a sequence of fine-grained basalts to medium–grained dolerite with strongly altered felsic porphyry in quartz-sericite-carbonate-pyrite alteration assemblages. The best grades are within strongly altered, brecciated dolerite intercalated with felsic porphyry and grey quartz veining in finely disseminated pyrite assemblage.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts