Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc. (“Midstates” or the “Company”) (NYSE:MPO) announced today that its first quarter 2012 earnings release will be issued on Wednesday, May 30 after the close of trading on the NYSE. The Company will host a conference call to discuss first quarter results on Thursday, May 31, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (9:00 a.m. Central Time).
Participants may join the conference call by dialing (877) 645-4610 (for U.S. and Canada) or (707) 595-2723 (International). The conference call access code is 79948731 for all participants. To listen via live web cast, please visit the investor relations section of the Company’s website, www.midstatespetroleum.com.
An audio replay of the conference call will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call. The audio replay will remain available for seven days until Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (10:59 p.m. Central Time) and can be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056 (for U.S. and Canada) or (404) 537-3406 (International). The conference call audio replay access code is 79948731 for all participants. The audio replay will also be available in the investor relations section of the Company’s website approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call and remain available for approximately 90 calendar days.
About Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc.Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc. is an independent exploration and production company focused on the application of modern drilling and completion techniques to oil-prone resources in previously discovered yet underdeveloped hydrocarbon trends. Founded in 1993, the Company’s operations are currently focused on oilfields in the Upper Gulf Coast Tertiary trend onshore in central Louisiana. Midstates is headquartered in Houston, Texas. Additional information about the Company is available at www.midstatespetroleum.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV