IRVINE, Calif., May 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Standard Pacific Corp. (NYSE:SPF) announced today that it will webcast its presentation at the J.P. Morgan Homebuilding and Building Products Conference in New York City on May 16, 2012 at 9:15 a.m. ET.
Interested parties can access a live webcast of the audio presentation by clicking the link to the Investor Relations section of our website at http://ir.standardpacifichomes.com. We suggest interested parties access the webcast approximately five minutes prior to the presentation to register and download any required software. For those who are unable to listen to the live presentation, the replay will be available on our website within 24 hours for 30 days.
About Standard Pacific
Standard Pacific, one of the nation's largest homebuilders, has built more than 115,000 homes during its 47-year history. The Company constructs homes within a wide range of price and size targeting a broad range of homebuyers. Standard Pacific operates in many of the largest housing markets in the country with operations in major metropolitan areas in
Arizona, the Carolinas,
Texas and Colorado. For more information about the Company and its new home developments, please visit our website at:
Contact: Jeff McCall, EVP & CFO (949) 789-1655, email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV