Affymetrix, Inc. (Nasdaq:AFFX) today invited investors and interested parties to hear a live webcast of its Annual Shareholder Meeting at 8:00am PT on Friday, May 11 th, 2012. Following the formal business of the meeting, Affymetrix President and Chief Executive Officer Frank Witney will provide an update on the company’s strategic direction and operating results.
Participant Dial-In Number(s):* (877) 297-7536*Direct Event International Dial-In Number: (706) 643-6392 * Passcode: 5139525 FIRST-TIME USERSTo save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is ready to use Microsoft Office Live Meeting. http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=90703 A replay of the presentation will be available at http://www.affymetrix.com under the "Investors" link in the "About Affymetrix" drop-down menu. Please log in ten minutes prior to register for the webcast and check your system for the appropriate webcast software. Archived webcasts will be available for 30 days. About Affymetrix Affymetrix technology is used by the world's top pharmaceutical, diagnostic, and biotechnology companies, as well as leading academic, government, and nonprofit research institutes. More than 2,100 systems have been shipped around the world and over 26,000 peer-reviewed papers have been published using the technology. Affymetrix is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, and has manufacturing facilities in Cleveland, Ohio, and Singapore. The Company has more than 900 employees worldwide and maintains sales and distribution operations across Europe, Asia and Latin America. For more information about Affymetrix, please visit the Company's website.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV