Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE Amex: LCI), a manufacturer of generic pharmaceuticals, today announced the appointment of Paul Taveira to its board of directors, expanding the company’s board to eight members.
Taveira, 52, currently serves as chief executive officer of A&D Environmental Services Inc., an environmental and industrial services company. Earlier, he was managing partner of Precision Source LLC, a manufacturer of precision parts for various industries across the United States. Previously, Taveira rose through the ranks of PSC Inc., a national provider of environmental services, most recently as its president. Before that, he held a number of senior management positions with Clean Harbors Inc., an international provider of environmental and energy services. Taveira earned a bachelor’s degree in biology from Worcester State University.
“Paul joins our board of directors with a wealth of senior level operational experience,” said Arthur Bedrosian, chief executive officer of Lannett. “We look forward to his contributions to Lannett, as we continue to identify strategic avenues to strengthen our business and pursue growth opportunities.”
About Lannett Company, Inc.Lannett Company, founded in 1942 and celebrating its 70 th anniversary, develops, manufactures, packages, markets and distributes generic pharmaceutical products for a wide range of indications. For more information, visit Lannett Company’s website at www.lannett.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV