Saratoga Resources, Inc. (NYSE Amex: SARA, the “Company”) today announced that it will host a conference call on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 to discuss its first quarter 2012 results and to provide a current update on operations.
The call will begin at 10:30 AM EDT (9:30 AM CDT, 7:30 AM PDT) and interested parties in the U.S. can participate in the call by dialing (866) 501-1535. Interested international parties can participate in the call by dialing (216) 672-5582. The participant passcode for both the U.S. and international call is 78912932. Alternatively, the audio content of the call can be accessed on the Company’s web site at www.saratogaresources.com. The call will be archived on the Company web site for parties who are unable to participate in the live call. Also, a written transcript of the call will be available on the Company’s web site beginning 72 hours after the call.
Further details, including a slide presentation accompanying the call, will be accessible on the Company’s website at www.saratogaresources.com in advance of the call.
About Saratoga Resources, Inc.Saratoga Resources, Inc. is an independent exploration and production company with offices in Houston, Texas and Covington, Louisiana. Principal holdings cover 32,185 gross/net acres, mostly held-by-production, currently located in the transitional coastline and protected in-bay environment on parish and state leases in south Louisiana. For more information, go to our website at www.saratogaresources.com and sign up for regular updates by clicking on the Updates button.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV