HMS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: HMSY) today announced that it will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Health Care Conference, which will be held May 14-17, 2012 at the Encore are the Wynn Las Vegas. Supporting materials will be available on the company's website at http://investor.hms.com/events.cfm.
|Conference:||Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Health Care Conference|
|Date/Time:||Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 4:20 pm PT|
|Location:||Las Vegas, NV|
|Presenter:||Maria Perrin, Chief Business Officer and Walter Hosp, Chief Financial Officer|
About HMS Holdings Corp.
HMS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: HMSY), through its subsidiaries, is the nation's leader in
coordination of benefits and
program integrity services for healthcare payers.
include health and human services programs in more than 40 states;
commercial programs, including commercial plans,
employers, and over 120
Medicaid managed care plans; the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS); and
Veterans Administration facilities. As a result of the company's services, clients recovered over $2 billion in 2011, and saved nearly $7 billion through the prevention of erroneous payments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV