Winland Electronics, Inc. (NYSE Amex: WEX) today reported sales of Proprietary Environmental Monitoring products of $807,000 for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012, down $113,000, or 12.3 percent, from the $920,000 that the company reported in the comparable period in 2011. Net loss from the quarter totaled $115,000, or $0.03 per share, versus a loss of $206,000, or $0.06 per share, in the first quarter of 2011.
The news release detailing the company’s first quarter 2012 results will be available on www.winland.com at 8:00 a.m. central time, and will also be included in the Company’s Form 8-K filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
About Winland Electronics
Winland Electronics, Inc. (
is an industry leader of critical condition monitoring devices. Products
including EnviroAlert, WaterBug, TempAlert, Vehicle Alert and more are
designed in-house to monitor critical conditions for industries
including health/medical, grocery/food service, commercial/industrial,
as well as agriculture and residential. Proudly made in the USA, Winland
products are compatible with any hard wire or wireless alarm system and
are available through distribution worldwide. Headquartered in Mankato,
MN, Winland trades on the NYSE Amex Exchange under the symbol WEX.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV