- Submission to the FDA for final review of the protocol for a Phase IIb clinical trial for Tovaxin in patients with Secondary Progressive MS (SPMS) and, after receiving no additional comments from the FDA, being positioned to proceed with the trial from a regulatory perspective;
- Conducting a kick-off meeting with prospective clinical trial investigators at the 64 th Annual American Academy of Neurology (AAN) meeting to review patient enrollment practices and the planned clinical trial details and protocol;
- Executing an agreement with Pharmaceutical Research Associates, Inc. (PRA) to provide contract research organization (CRO) services to support the planned clinical trial;
- Advancing preparations with numerous clinical trial sites; and
- Strengthening our overall cell therapy expertise, including key hires in Manufacturing and Quality Control.
Opexa Therapeutics Reports First Quarter 2012 Financial Results And Provides Corporate Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.