Dyax Corp. (NASDAQ: DYAX) today announced the launch of a free smartphone application for the iPhone – HAE Attack Tracker ™. This application allows HAE patients to keep detailed records of their disease related information, including emergency and physician contacts as well as individual attack data.
“Recording and tracking triggers and symptoms of HAE attacks can be an important tool in managing this disease,” said Chief Medical Officer Dr. Burt Adelman of Dyax. “Understanding the frequency and severity of these attacks can be of real value to both patients and their treating physicians.”
Dyax is fully committed to delivering outstanding services and support to meet the needs of HAE patients. Developed by a team of patient education specialists at Dyax, along with input from HAE patients, the HAE Attack Tracker is the first and only iPhone application designed specifically for HAE patients.
“Dyax is strongly committed to the HAE community and bringing awareness to this rare and often misdiagnosed disease. We continue to find new ways to bring resources to this community taking into account patient and physician feedback,” said Gustav Christensen, President and Chief Executive Officer of Dyax. “The HAE Attack Tracker iPhone application provides a reference for patients and physicians, allowing them to monitor their HAE attacks and track a number of metrics that could help in the management of their condition.“The app is a personal mobile diary to track HAE attack history, with the following key features:
- Records important information related to each attack such as date, anatomical location, possible triggers, warning signs, duration and treatment
- Allows user to write personal notes and attach pictures related to individual attacks
- Allows user to share HAE attack information with their treating physician via email
- Has options to store and compile data regarding attacks, including information on frequency, severity, most common triggers and attack locations, over a specified time period
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV