SAO PAULO, May 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CSN - Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (BM&FBOVESPA: CSNA3) (NYSE: SID) announces its results for the 1Q12:
- Net revenue reached R$3.8 billion in 1Q12;
- 1Q12 gross profit amounted to R$1.1 billion;
- EBITDA in 1Q12 totaled R$1.1 billion;
- EBITDA margin in 1Q12 reached 29%;
- Steel sales volume totaled 1.3 million tonnes in 1Q12;
- Iron ore sales volume reached 6.7 million tons in 1Q12;
- CSN is a highly liquid company, with a cash position of R$14.1 billion at the end of 1Q12.
The full Earnings Release is available on CSN's IR website at www.csn.com.br/ir.
CSN will be hosting conference calls about its 1Q12 Earnings on FRIDAY, May 11, 2012, at 1:00 p.m. US ET in English and 11:00 a.m. US ET in Portuguese. Connection details may be obtained on the Company's IR website.
Investor Relations David Salama Investor Relations Executive Officer Phone: +55 11 3049-7588 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE CSN - Companhia Siderugica Nacional
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts