HOUSTON, May 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE: BHI) announced today that it has further extended the expiration date of its offer to exchange up to $750 million aggregate principal amount of its 3.20% Senior Notes due 2021 (the "New Notes") that have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, for an equal amount of its outstanding 3.20% Senior Notes due 2021 that have not been registered under the Act (the "Old Notes").
As a result of the extension, the exchange offer is now scheduled to expire at 5 p.m., Eastern time, on May 24, 2012, unless further extended. The exchange offer was previously set to expire at 5 p.m., Eastern time, on May 10, 2012. As of this date, tenders of approximately $747,190,000 aggregate principal amount, or 99.63%, of the Old Notes have been received pursuant to the exchange offer. Except for the extension of the expiration date, all of the other terms of the exchange offer remain as set forth in the exchange offer prospectus, dated April 5, 2012.
This news release is not an offer to exchange the New Notes for the Old Notes or the solicitation of an offer to exchange, which we are making only through the exchange offer prospectus.
Copies of the prospectus and letter of transmittal may be obtained from the following:By Registered or Certified Mail The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A. c/o The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Corporation Corporate Trust Options — Reorganization Unit 101 Barclay Street, Floor 7 East New York, NY 10286 Attention: Diane Amoroso
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV