Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. (NYSE:ELS) (the “Company”) has appointed the following officers.
Paul Seavey was named Senior Vice President of Finance and Treasurer. Mr. Seavey has worked for the Company since 1994 serving in various roles within finance and accounting. Mr. Seavey will oversee all finance and accounting activity. The Company’s Chief Accounting Officer, Thomas Novosel, reports to Mr. Seavey. Mr. Seavey most recently led the effort to raise debt and equity capital associated with the Hometown America transaction.
Martina Linders has been named Vice President of Investor Relations and Financial Planning. Mrs. Linders has worked for the Company since 1993 serving in various roles. Mrs. Linders will oversee investor relations and will be responsible for budgeting.
Both Mr. Seavey and Mrs. Linders report to Marguerite Nader.Furthermore, effective May 10, 2012, Mrs. Nader was appointed President in addition to her current role as Chief Financial Officer reporting to Chief Executive Officer Thomas Heneghan. “These announcements reflect the deep pool of experienced talent within the Company and demonstrate the Company is well positioned for future success and growth,” commented Mr. Heneghan. Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. owns or has an interest in 382 quality properties in 32 states and British Columbia consisting of 141,081 sites. The Company is a self-administered, self-managed, real estate investment trust (REIT) with headquarters in Chicago.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV