Full Circle Capital Corporation (Nasdaq: FULL) (the “Company”) today announced its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2012 ended March 31, 2012.
For the quarter ended March 31, 2012, the Company recorded net investment income of $1.1 million, or $0.18 per share, and a net increase in net assets resulting from operations of $1.5 million, or $0.25 per share. Net asset value was $8.94 per share at March 31, 2012 compared to $8.92 per share at December 31, 2011.
On May 7, 2012, the Board of Directors declared monthly distributions for the first quarter of fiscal 2013 as follows:
|Record Date||Payment Date||Per Share Amount|
|July 31, 2012||August 15, 2012||$0.077|
|August 31, 2012||September 14, 2012||$0.077|
|September 28, 2012||October 15, 2012||$0.077|
These monthly distributions equate to a $0.924 annualized distribution rate or a current annualized yield of 12.3%, based on the closing price of the Company’s common stock of $7.52 per share on May 9, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV