Packaging Corporation of America (NYSE: PKG) announced today that its Board has approved a regular quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share on its common stock. The quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share will be paid to shareholders of record as of June 15, 2012 with a payment date of July 13, 2012. Future declaration of quarterly dividends, and the establishment of future record and payment dates, are subject to the final determination by PCA’s Board of Directors.
PCA is the fourth largest producer of containerboard and corrugated packaging products in the United States with sales of $2.6 billion in 2011. PCA operates four paper mills and 72 corrugated product plants in 26 states across the country.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV