Grupo Televisa S.A (TV) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Grupo Televisa S.A fell 25 cents (-1.2%) to $21.07 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of Grupo Televisa S.A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $21.02-$21.63 after having opened the day at $21.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.32. Other company's within the Services sector that declined today were: Westinghouse Solar (WEST), down 54.5%, Cenveo (CVO), down 21.9%, DS Torm (TRMD), down 21.5%, and Digital Generation (DGIT), down 19.1%. Grupo Televisa, S.A.B., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a media company in Mexico and internationally. It operates in seven segments: Television Broadcasting, Pay Television Networks, Programming Exports, Publishing, Sky, Cable and Telecom, and Other Businesses. Grupo Televisa S.A has a market cap of $12.13 billion and is part of the media industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.2, above the average media industry P/E ratio of 0.9 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 1.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are three analysts that rate Grupo Televisa S.A a buy, one analyst rates it a sell, and three rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Grupo Televisa S.A as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Grupo Televisa S.A Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about TV
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV