- Revenue from TPA clients grew $924,000, or 24 percent, compared to first quarter of 2011.
- As previously announced, ACS engaged JMG Management Group to consult on the process of transforming ACS' sales function. In addition, two new sales representatives were added early in the quarter.
- As previously announced, as part of the company’s new DiaSource program, a participating provider hosted its first patient. The relationship was facilitated by a benefits broker, which was identified as an additional sales channel.
- ACS completed development of a proprietary software connection to a major claims adjudication system that will simplify and accelerate implementations with clients and prospects that utilize that system.
- ACS continued to control headcount through natural attrition; headcount at March 31, 2012 was 54 employees, compared to 57 employees at December 31, 2011 and 64 employees at March 31, 2011.
- ACS generated positive cash flow and ended the quarter with $11.5 million of cash and cash equivalents.
American CareSource Announces Financial Results For First Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.