CTPartners Executive Search Inc. (AMEX: CTP), a leading global retained executive search firm, today announced results for the quarter ended March 31, 2012.
“We are very pleased with our operating performance in Q1 2012 during this challenging global economic time. Our Partners around the world continue to operate as the quality leaders in the search business, and our Latin American acquisition was both accretive and added significantly to our geographic and practice diversification growth strategy,” said Brian Sullivan, CEO.
Q1 2012 Highlights
- Revenue of $32.4 million and EPS of $.05 outperformed the upper end of our guidance of $31 million and $.02
- Our Latin American acquisition added $3.0 million in revenue, 71 searches and $.6 million in operating contribution
- Consultant headcount increased by 16 to 113
- Our Consumer/Retail practice increased by 217% to $5.8 million, and Industrial grew by 27% to $2.8 million
- While our revenue grew 6% year over year, financial services became 30% of our revenue, down from 35%
Q1 2012 ResultsFor the three months ended March 31, 2012, net revenue increased $1.9 million, or 6.3%, to $32.4 million, compared to $30.5 million in the prior year. Revenue Breakdown by Region:
|YEAR OVER YEAR||Q1 2012||Q1 2011|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV