- Rolling Chip Turnover for the three months ended March 31, 2012 in the Company’s VIP gaming rooms was $5.4 billion, up 32% year-over-year, compared to $4.1 billion in the same period of 2011.
- Net income, which includes a charge of $1.8 million for the change in fair value of contingent consideration related to the acquisition of King's Gaming, grew 19% to $15.3 million, or $0.36 per share (fully diluted) in the first quarter of 2012 from $12.9 million, or $0.37 per share (fully diluted) in the same period of 2011.
- Non-GAAP income before amortization of intangible assets and the change in fair value of contingent consideration related to the acquisition of King's Gaming was $18.4 million, or $0.43 per share (fully diluted) for the three months ended March 31, 2012, an 11% increase as compared to income of $16.5 million or $0.48 per share (fully diluted) for the three months ended March 31, 2011.
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. Announces First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.