- Rolling Chip Turnover for the three months ended March 31, 2012 in the Company’s VIP gaming rooms was $5.4 billion, up 32% year-over-year, compared to $4.1 billion in the same period of 2011.
- Net income, which includes a charge of $1.8 million for the change in fair value of contingent consideration related to the acquisition of King's Gaming, grew 19% to $15.3 million, or $0.36 per share (fully diluted) in the first quarter of 2012 from $12.9 million, or $0.37 per share (fully diluted) in the same period of 2011.
- Non-GAAP income before amortization of intangible assets and the change in fair value of contingent consideration related to the acquisition of King's Gaming was $18.4 million, or $0.43 per share (fully diluted) for the three months ended March 31, 2012, an 11% increase as compared to income of $16.5 million or $0.48 per share (fully diluted) for the three months ended March 31, 2011.
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. Announces First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.