- Net sales increased 2.4% to $938.2 million for the first quarter
- Adjusted net income, which excludes the impact of debt extinguishment and one-time IPO expenses, grew 20.4% to $10.6 million, or $0.28 diluted earnings per common share, for the first quarter
- Adjusted EBITDA decreased 4.2% to $48.7 million for the first quarter
- Raised approximately $111.9 million of proceeds in initial public offering and reduced total debt by approximately 14.4% to $702.2 million
Roundy’s, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.