- Net sales increased 16.0% to $11.3 million; gross profit increased 15.4% to $6.5 million.
- Store operating weeks increased 48.1% to 650 from 439.
- Net loss attributable to stockholders was $(0.5) million, or $(0.09) per diluted share, compared to net income of $0.1 million, or $.01 per diluted share.
- Net loss attributable to the controlling and non-controlling interests was $(0.9) million compared to net income of $0.1 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA 1, a non GAAP measure, of $(0.1) million compared to $0.5 million.
- Opened one store in each of Boston, Chicago, and Washington, D.C.
Crumbs Bake Shop, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.