NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- President Barack Obama's campaign on Thursday jabbed Mitt Romney on the auto industry in key swing states.
Three new ads were launched in Colorado, Florida, North Carolina, Iowa, Ohio, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Nevada, according to The Washington Post,
The spots highlight an auto worker's appreciation that the president saved the industry's thousands of jobs, Obama's explanation of why he felt government intervention was the right decision and how the economy gradually improved after Obama entered office.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV