Beazley Brings State Of The Art Data Breach Protection Within Reach Of Small Firms
FARMINGTON, Conn., May 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Beazley, a leading insurer of data privacy and network security risks, has launched a new version of its market leading Beazley Breach Response (BBR) solution, tailored to meets the needs – and budgets – of smaller firms with revenues of less than $10 million.
The solution, known as BBR Select, offers the same combination of forensic, legal, notification, credit monitoring and call center services as BBR, ensuring that when a breach occurs the affected organization can move swiftly and sure-footedly to protect its reputation with customers. The policy provides for notification and credit monitoring for affected individuals (normally in the range of 25,000 to 250,000, though higher numbers can be covered) as well as third party liability coverage of up to $5 million. Premiums start as low as $1,000.
Coverage is provided through Beazley's private enterprise team, which focuses on the professional liability needs of small businesses. The team is able to offer this solution to risks with revenues of up to $25 million but in practice larger companies may opt for the standard BBR solution, which includes notification and credit monitoring services for up to four million affected individuals.
Benefits of BBR Select include:
- Breach response services provided outside the third party limit of liability, ensuring that this limit will not be eroded by prior use of the available breach response services
- Forensic and legal assistance from a panel of experts to help determine the extent of the breach and the steps needed to comply with applicable laws
- Notification provided on a number of affected individuals basis, not a capped dollar amount, to persons who must be notified under applicable law or those who are determined to be subject to risk of financial, reputational or other harm
- Each notified individual to receive an offer for 12 months of free 3-bureau credit monitoring
- Identity theft-related fraud resolution services for individuals enrolled in credit monitoring who become victims of identity theft
- A free loss control information service provided with each policy, including compliance and breach response information, email alerts of key legal and regulatory developments, and expert on-line support for client questions on data security issues
- Additional insuring agreement providing for indemnification of Payment Card Industry (PCI) fines and penalties, covering up to $100,000 in fines and penalties resulting from non-compliance with published PCI data security standards
- Regulatory defence and penalties coverage up to $1,000,000;
- Public relations and crisis management expenses up to $250,000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV