- Revenues for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012, increased by 14% to $178.3-million compared to $155.9-million in the same period last year.
- Operating income for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012 increased by 13% to $13.9-million, compared to $12.3-million in the same period last year.
- Net income for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012 increased by 87% to $7.8-million compared to $4.2-million in the same period last year. Net income included a net gain of $2.9 million resulting from the remeasurement of the Company's investments, primarily attributable to regaining the controlling interest in Sapiens.
- Formula's consolidated cash and short-term and long-term investments in marketable securities totaled approximately $128.0 million, as of March 31, 2012.
- Total equity on March 31, 2012 was $456.4 million, representing 53% of the total balance sheet.
Formula Systems Reports Strong Start To 2012 With Record-breaking First-Quarter Revenues Of $178-Million And Operating Income Of $14-Million
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.