- Revenues for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012, increased by 14% to $178.3-million compared to $155.9-million in the same period last year.
- Operating income for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012 increased by 13% to $13.9-million, compared to $12.3-million in the same period last year.
- Net income for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012 increased by 87% to $7.8-million compared to $4.2-million in the same period last year. Net income included a net gain of $2.9 million resulting from the remeasurement of the Company's investments, primarily attributable to regaining the controlling interest in Sapiens.
- Formula's consolidated cash and short-term and long-term investments in marketable securities totaled approximately $128.0 million, as of March 31, 2012.
- Total equity on March 31, 2012 was $456.4 million, representing 53% of the total balance sheet.
Formula Systems Reports Strong Start To 2012 With Record-breaking First-Quarter Revenues Of $178-Million And Operating Income Of $14-Million
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts