In addition, in connection with the proposed ZJX/China Energy transaction, SES has filed a preliminary proxy statement and intends to file a definitive proxy statement with the SEC and intends to mail the definitive proxy statement to the stockholders of SES. SES and its directors and officers may be deemed to be participants in the solicitation of proxies from the stockholders of SES in connection with the transaction. Information about the transaction is set forth in the preliminary proxy statement filed, and will be set forth in the definitive proxy statement to be filed by SES with the SEC.
You may obtain the preliminary statement and, when available, the definitive proxy statement, for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov. Investors should read the definitive proxy statement carefully before making any voting or investment decision because that document will contain important information.
Please refer to the Company’s annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended June 30, 2011 for a further discussion on risk factors. SES’s 10-K and other SEC filings are available on the Security and Exchange Commission’s website at www.sec.gov or on the Company’s website at www.synthesisenergy.com.
And now, I’d like to turn the call over to Robert Rigdon, President and CEO. Robert?Robert RigdonThank you, Matt. Good morning and welcome to our third quarter fiscal year 2012 earnings call. With me on the call today is Kevin Kelly, our Chief Accounting Officer.Over the past quarter, we’ve continued to work diligently to position the Company for significant revenue growth and profitability. We are focused on creating value through a combination of near-term revenue in earnings and long-term growth be a global business verticals and our new China business platform SES China. Over the next 12 months and beyond we’re well positioned to achieve our goals.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV