In the news release, American Capital To Present At Wells Fargo Specialty Finance Symposium, issued 10-May-2012 by American Capital Ltd. over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the presentation is scheduled to begin at 3:00pm ET rather than 4:00pm ET as originally issued. The complete, corrected release follows:
American Capital To Present At Wells Fargo Specialty Finance Symposium
BETHESDA, Md., May 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- American Capital Ltd. (Nasdaq: ACAS) ("American Capital" or the "Company") announced today that Pete Deoudes, Director, Equity Capital Markets and John Erickson, Chief Financial Officer and President of Structured Finance are scheduled to host investor meetings and make a presentation at the Wells Fargo Specialty Finance Symposium on May 23, 2012 in New York City. The American Capital presentation is scheduled to begin at 3:00pm ET. The presentation will be webcast live and archived on the American Capital website in the Investor Relations section at http://ir.americancapital.com.
For further information, please contact Investor Relations at (301) 951-5917 or IR@AmericanCapital.com.
ABOUT AMERICAN CAPITALAmerican Capital is a publicly traded private equity firm and global asset manager. American Capital, both directly and through its asset management business, originates, underwrites and manages investments in middle market private equity, leveraged finance, real estate and structured products. American Capital has $101 billion in assets under management and seven offices in the U.S. and Europe. American Capital and European Capital will consider investment opportunities from $10 million to $500 million. For further information, please refer to www.AmericanCapital.com. Contact:Investors - (301) 951-5917 SOURCE American Capital Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV