10 Best Summer Music Festivals You're Not Seeing
Date: May 25-28, George, Wash.
Corporate backer: esurance (ALL)
It's not great that the esurance logo mucks up otherwise perfectly quirky retro posters and ads or that Kokanee beer, Honda (HMC) and Verizon (VZ) leave their stamp on the fest as well, but it's tough to argue the result. The four-day pass is $315, but is offered with $170 to $375 upgrades that include better stage access, showers and views of the Columbia River Gorge. Sounds expensive, but even the base price gets fans more than $130 worth of acts including Jack White, Beck, Bon Iver, Feist, The Shins, Metric and a Portlandia live show.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV