Questar Corp.’s (NYSE:STR) board of directors today approved a $0.1625 (16.25 cent) quarterly common stock dividend. The dividend, payable June 11, 2012, to shareholders of record on May 25, 2012, is the same as the previous quarter. This is the company’s 270th consecutive dividend.
About Questar Corporation:
Questar is a Rockies-based integrated natural gas company with an enterprise value of about $4.5 billion and three complementary lines of business:
- Questar Gas provides retail gas distribution in Utah, Wyoming, and Idaho;
- Wexpro Company develops and produces natural gas from cost-of-service reserves for Questar Gas customers; and
- Questar Pipeline operates interstate natural gas pipelines and storage facilities in the western United States.
Questar is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.For more information, visit Questar’s website at: http://www.questar.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts