Willbros Group (WG) is a provider of services to global end markets serving the oil and gas, refinery, petrochemical and power industries. This stock is trading up 4.4% to $5.21 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.00-$5.2852-Week Range: $3.13-$10.01 Volume: 344,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 428,315 From a technical perspective, WG is moving notably higher here as it continues to see buying momentum off its 200-day moving average of $4.65. The recent buying interest off its 200-day is now driving this stock near a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once WG takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $5.30 to $5.56 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if WG can sustain a move or close above those levels on volume that's near or above 428,315 shares. If we get that breakout soon, then this stock has a great chance of re-testing its next significant overhead resistance levels at $6.27 to $6.77 in the near future. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV