Anthera Pharmaceuticals (ANTH) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products to treat serious diseases associated with inflammation, including cardiovascular and autoimmune diseases. This stock is trading up 8.3% to $1.93 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.76-$1.9852-Week Range: $1.44-$9.08 Volume: 430,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 575,819 From a technical perspective, ANTH is moving sharply to the upside here on decent volume. This move is quickly pushing ANTH within range of triggering a major near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once ANTH takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $1.85 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if ANTH can sustain a move or close over $1.85 with volume that's near or well above 575,819 shares. At last check, ANTH is trading above $1.85 and volume is around 100,000 short of its three-month average. If ANTH can maintain its trend over $1.85 with strong volume, then this stock has a great chance of spiking back towards its 50-day moving average of $2.79.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV