BioScrip (BIOS) is a national provider of pharmacy and home health services. BioScrip's primary business and operations include pharmacy benefit management services. This stock is trading up 5% to $7.70 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $7.32-$7.8052-Week Range: $5.00-$7.88 Volume: 183,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 297,874 From a technical perspective, BIOS has been uptrending very strong since February, with this stock consistently making higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. During that uptrend, BIOS has never once violated its 50-day moving average as the stock has marched higher from $5.75 to its current price around $7.70. That move has now put BIOS within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once BIOS takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $7.88 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades off a sustained move or close over $7.88 with volume that's near or above 297,874 shares. If we get that action soon, then BIOS has a great chance of re-testing its 2010 high of $9.84.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV