Live Nation Entertainment
Live Nation Entertainment (LYV) operates as a live entertainment company. It promotes the live music events in its owned and/or operated venues, and in rented third-party venues. This stock is trading up 11% at $9.24 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $8.65-$9.2552-Week Range: $7.14-$12.44 Volume: 2.15 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1 million Shares of LYV are soaring today after the company said its first quarter loss widened as a tax benefit lifted it's year-ago results. However, revenues rose from the year-ago period. >>5 Earnings Stocks Poised to Pop From a technical perspective, LYV is gapping up big-time today on heavy volume back above both its 50-day and 200-day moving averages. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once LYV takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $9.20 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if LYV sustains a move or close over $9.20 with volume that's near or above 1,009,320 shares. If we get that move today or soon, look for LYV to make a run at $10 to $11 in the near future. Keep in mind that it's important for LYV to maintain a trend above both moving averages, and its key breakout level $9.20 in order for the stock to tag those upside targets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV