Keryx Biopharmaceuticals (KERX) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the acquisition, development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of cancer and renal disease. This stock is trading up 15.8% at $1.68 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.64-$1.7652-Week Range: $1.28-$5.55 Volume: 4 million Three-Month Average Volume: 3.8 million Shares of KERX are skyrocketing today after Roth Capital Partners raised the stock to a buy rating from neutral. From a technical perspective, KERX is gapping up sharply here on above average volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once KERX takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $1.75 to $1.97 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if KERX can sustain a move or close above those levels on volume that's near or above 3,791,530 shares. If we get that action soon, then KERX will a great chance of filling some of its massive gap-down from two months ago. Keryx was included on a list of 10 Best-Performing Stocks in a Three-Year Bull Market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV