- Bounded by major crustal-scale faults with on-strike historical mining operations: e.g. Tulsequah Chief, Engineer Mine and Thorn prospect ( readers are cautioned that past results or discoveries on proximate land are not necessarily indicative of the results that may be achieved on the Ringer property).
- Geologic scenarios promising for multiple deposit types: i.e. structurally hosted Au veins, stratabound volcanogenic massive sulphides (VMS), Carlin and porphyry-related deposits.
- Highly anomalous RGS results for copper and precious-metal pathfinder elements including antimony, arsenic, mercury and lead.
- Proposed Tulsequah mine haul road transects the Ringer Property.
Eagle Plains Acquires “Ringer” Property In North-western British Columbia
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.