- Bounded by major crustal-scale faults with on-strike historical mining operations: e.g. Tulsequah Chief, Engineer Mine and Thorn prospect ( readers are cautioned that past results or discoveries on proximate land are not necessarily indicative of the results that may be achieved on the Ringer property).
- Geologic scenarios promising for multiple deposit types: i.e. structurally hosted Au veins, stratabound volcanogenic massive sulphides (VMS), Carlin and porphyry-related deposits.
- Highly anomalous RGS results for copper and precious-metal pathfinder elements including antimony, arsenic, mercury and lead.
- Proposed Tulsequah mine haul road transects the Ringer Property.
Eagle Plains Acquires “Ringer” Property In North-western British Columbia
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.