Tenneco Inc. (NYSE: TEN) will hold its annual meeting of stockholders on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. CDT. The meeting will be at the company’s corporate headquarters located at 500 North Field Drive, Lake Forest, Illinois. Holders of common stock of record at the close of business on March 19, 2012 will be entitled to vote at the meeting or by proxy on the items of business as set forth in the proxy statement.
In addition to the formal business matters, Gregg Sherrill, Tenneco’s chairman and chief executive officer, will review financial results for the year ended December 31, 2011 and discuss the company’s 2012 strategic priorities.
To access Tenneco’s listen-only annual meeting webcast, go to the Investor Relations section under Events & Presentations of the company’s website, www.tenneco.com, at least 15 minutes prior to the meeting to register and download any necessary software. The webcast will include an audio transmission of the proceedings and slides used in the speaker presentation. Voting will not be available electronically through the webcast.
Tenneco is a $7.2 billion global manufacturing company with headquarters in Lake Forest, Illinois and approximately 24,000 employees worldwide. Tenneco is one of the world’s largest designers, manufacturers and marketers of emission control and ride control products and systems for the automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment markets and the aftermarket. Tenneco markets its products principally under the Monroe®, Walker®, and Clevite®Elastomer brand names.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV