According To Bloomberg Data, The ETRACS Natural Gas Futures Contango ETN Has Significantly Outperformed The Leading Natural Gas ETF, The United States Natural Gas Fund (Ticker: UNG).
ETRACS Natural Gas Futures Contango ETN (Ticker: GASZ), linked to the ISE Natural Gas Futures Spread™ Index (the “Index”), reported a return of 19.62% for the six-month period ending on April 30, 2012.
According to Bloomberg data, the ETRACS Natural Gas Futures Contango ETN has significantly outperformed the leading natural gas ETF, the United States Natural Gas Fund (Ticker: UNG), year-to-date, during the six-month period ending on April 30, 2012 and since the first day that both products could be purchased on an exchange.
|Ticker||YTD Total Return*||6-Month Total Return*||Total Return Since 6/16/2011*^|
Source: Bloomberg, 4/30/2012* The intraday values for each security (On Bloomberg: GASZIV Equity <Go> and UNGIV Equity <Go>) were used to calculate the returns^ The first day that both products could be purchased on an exchange
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV