HCM is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Union Bank, N.A. Union Bank, N.A. is wholly owned by UnionBanCal Corporation. UnionBanCal Corporation is wholly-owned by The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group,
HCM is also the adviser to the HighMark Funds, a nationally recognized fund company offering a wide range of mutual funds including fixed income funds, domestic and international equity funds, conservatively managed money market funds and asset allocation portfolios. For more information on HighMark Fund’s family of mutual funds and services, please visit www.highmarkfunds.com. HighMark Capital Management can be found on the Web at www.highmarkcapital.com.
HighMark Funds Distributors, LLC, an affiliate of Foreside Funds Distributors LLC is the principal underwriter of the HighMark Funds. HighMark Capital Management, Inc., a registered investment adviser, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Union Bank, N.A., and serves as an investment adviser for HighMark Funds. Union Bank, N.A., a subsidiary of UnionBanCal Corporation, provides certain services to the Funds and is compensated for these services. NO BANK GUARANTEE, NOT FDIC INSURED, MAY LOSE VALUE. There is no guarantee that the Funds will meet their stated objectives.
* The HighMark Geneva Mid Cap Growth Fund – Class F Shares was rated against the following numbers of Mid-Cap Growth funds over the following time periods: 662 funds in the last three years, 595 funds in the last five years, and 424 funds in the last 10 years. This Fund received a Morningstar Rating of 4 stars for the three-year period, and 5 stars for the five and ten-year periods respectively. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Morningstar Rating is for the Fiduciary share class only; other classes may have different performance characteristics. For each fund with at least a three year history, Morningstar calculates a Morningstar Rating based on a Morningstar Risk-Adjusted Return measure that accounts for variation in a fund’s monthly performance, placing more emphasis on downward variations and rewarding consistent performance. The top 10% of funds in each category receive 5 stars, the next 22.5% receive 4 stars, the next 35% receive 3 stars, the next 22.5% receive 2 stars and the bottom 10% receive 1 star. The Overall Morningstar Rating for a mutual fund is derived from a weighted average of the performance figures associated with its three-, five- and ten-year (if applicable) Morningstar Rating metrics.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV