Impax Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: IPXL) today announced that the Company will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Health Care Conference on Wednesday, May 16, at 10:40 a.m. PT. The conference will be held at the Encore at Wynn Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV.
Individuals may listen to the live or an archived presentation made at the conference, which will be posted in the investor relations section of the Company’s web site at www.impaxlabs.com. This presentation will be archived on the Company’s web site for 30 days.
About Impax Laboratories, Inc.
Impax Laboratories, Inc. is a technology based specialty pharmaceutical
company applying its formulation expertise and drug delivery technology
to the development of controlled-release and specialty generics in
addition to the development of branded products. Impax markets its
generic products through its Global Pharmaceuticals division and markets
its branded products through the Impax Pharmaceuticals division.
Additionally, where strategically appropriate, Impax has developed
marketing partnerships to fully leverage its technology platform. Impax
Laboratories is headquartered in Hayward, California, and has a full
range of capabilities in its Hayward, Philadelphia and Taiwan
facilities. For more information, please visit the Company's Web site
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV