Philip Morris International Inc.’s (NYSE / Euronext Paris: PM) Chief Financial Officer, Hermann Waldemer, will address investors today at the Goldman Sachs Consumer Products Symposium in New York.
The presentation and Q&A session are being webcast live, in a listen-only mode, beginning at approximately 9:10 a.m. ET, at www.pmi.com. Highlights of the presentation include a review of business drivers and PMI’s performance in the first quarter of 2012.
An archived copy of the webcast will be available until 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, June 8, 2012, at www.pmi.com. Presentation slides will also be available on the same site.Philip Morris International Inc . Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in approximately 180 countries. In 2011, the company held an estimated 16.0% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.1% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV