Tejon Ranch Co. (NYSE: TRC) today announced the addition of Anthony L. Leggio to the Board of Directors of Tejon Ranch Co. He was elected to the Board at its May 8, 2012 board meeting.
Mr. Leggio is President of Bolthouse Properties, LLC, an agricultural and land development company based in Bakersfield. He previously served as Vice President/General Counsel for Wm. Bolthouse Farms, one of the world’s largest carrot producers, and formerly was a Principal and Managing Partner at the law firm of Clifford & Brown, P.C. Mr. Leggio is a Summa Cum Laude graduate of the University of Pacific, and later earned a Juris Doctor with Distinction from its McGeorge School of Law.
“We are very pleased to have Tony Leggio join our Board of Directors,” said Robert A. Stine, president and CEO of Tejon Ranch Co. “He comes with outstanding credentials. Not only does he have a proven track record of success in both agriculture and land development, given his local ties, he also understands and has an intimate knowledge of both Tejon Ranch and the local community.”
“As a life-long resident of Bakersfield, I’ve closely watched the growth and development at Tejon Ranch over the years,” said Leggio. “Tejon Ranch is well positioned for the future and I am extremely honored to have the opportunity to serve on the Board and look forward to joining with management and my fellow directors as we collectively work to build shareholder value.”In addition to his professional qualifications, Mr. Leggio has significant experience on a variety of boards of directors. He is currently Chairman of the Board for H.F. Cox Petroleum Transport, and is a founding director of Valley Republic Bank in Bakersfield. He formerly was a director at ARB/Primoris Corporation (NASDAQ: PRIM), and also served as chair of Pandol, Inc., a leading California-based agribusiness.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV