- Sold 28,800 tons of fiber
- Recreational leasing activity remains strong, almost 99% of available land leased
Segment Financial Results:
|($ in millions)||1Q 2012||1Q 2011||4Q 2011|
First quarter 2012 fiber resources segment earnings declined compared with first quarter 2011 principally due to reduced harvest volumes associated with the sale of over 74,000 acres of timberland since first quarter 2011. Recreational leasing activity remained strong during first quarter, with almost 99% of available land leased for recreation.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts