ORBCOMM Inc. (Nasdaq: ORBC), a global satellite data communications company focused on two-way Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communications, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012.
The following financial highlights are in thousands of dollars, except per share amounts.
|Three months ended March 31,|
|Net Income (Loss) attributable to ORBCOMM Inc.||$2,409||$(731)|
|Net Income (Loss) per Common Share||$0.05||$(0.02)|
|EBITDA (1) (3)||$3,809||$531|
|Adjusted EBITDA (2) (3)||$4,209||$799|
(1) EBITDA is defined as earnings attributable to ORBCOMM Inc. before interest income (expense), provision for income taxes and depreciation and amortization. (2) Adjusted EBITDA is defined as EBITDA, adjusted for stock-based compensation expense and noncontrolling interests. (3) A table presenting EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA, reconciled to GAAP Net Income (Loss), is among other financial tables at the end of this release.
Total Revenues for the quarter ended March 31, 2012, were $15.9 million, an increase of 101% over total revenues of $7.9 million reported in the comparable period of 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV