Iteris, Inc. (NYSE Amex: ITI), the leader in providing intelligent traffic management information solutions, has been invited to present at the B. Riley 13th Annual Investor Conference. The conference will be held at The Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel in California on May 21-23, 2012.
Iteris’ CEO Abbas Mohaddes is scheduled to present on Wednesday, May 23, 2012, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time, with one-on-one meetings held throughout the day.
This conference will feature nearly 200 small and mid-cap companies representing a broad range of sectors, including: Technology, Telecom, Software & Services, Financials, Internet, Media, & Entertainment, Consumer, Healthcare, Semiconductors, Automotive & Trucking, Special Situations, and Aerospace & Defense.
For more information about the conference or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with Iteris management, please contact your B. Riley & Co. representative or visit www.brileyco.com.About Iteris Iteris, Inc. is the market leader in providing software-based information solutions to the intelligent traffic management industry. The company’s decades of expertise in traffic management, along with superior services and patented products help measure and manage the performance of transportation networks. Iteris also provides traffic information to the traveling public, empowering them to make better trip choices. The firm is headquartered in Santa Ana, California with offices nationwide and in the Middle East. For more information, please call 1-888-329-4483 or visit www.iteris.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV