BEIJING, May 10, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Huaneng Power International, Inc. ("HPI", the "Company") (NYSE: HNP; HKEx:902; SSE:600011) today announced that one 20MW generating unit (Unit 2) of Hunan Yongzhou Xiangqi Hydropower Station (which is wholly-owned by the Company) has completed trial run recently.
To date, the Company's total controlled generation capacity has increased from 60,375MW to 60,395MW, and total equity-based generation capacity has increased from 55,350MW to 55,370MW.
About the Company
The Company is one of China's largest listed power producers with controlled generation capacity of 60,395 MW and equity-based generation capacity of 55,370 MW. The power plants of the Company are located in 19 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions in China. The Company also has a wholly-owned power company in Singapore.For enquiries, please contact: Huaneng Power International, Inc.Ms. MENG Jing / Ms. ZHAO LinTel: +86-10-6608-6765 / +86-10-6322-6596Fax: +86-10-6641-2321Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Wonderful Sky Financial Group LimitedMr. Hon Fung / Ms. Yolanda Wang / Mr. Tony Chen / Ms. Sharon LauTel: +852-2851-1038Fax: +852-2865-1638Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Huaneng Power International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV